Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Just Ask Your Computer How to Lose Belly Fat - She Knows

There has to be an answer. There has to be a way to lose belly fat that doesn't take time out of my busy schedule, or that doesn't involve recovery time. There must be a pill or something that I can take that will just target my belly fat but leave the rest of me alone. Isn't there?

belly fat

Well, I decided to forego my game time and search for one. "How to lose belly fat" is what I asked my computer. Well, my computer gave me a mere 190,000 answers. Page one: Exercises to lose belly fat, Buy my book to lose belly fat (Is it a magic book? Do I place it on my belly and the fat magically disappears?), The 10 minute workout to lose belly fat. I don't have 10 minutes!

A couple of more pages and I found the pills. The headline reads "How to lose belly fat" but the pill screams "How to get hyper and never sleep again!" I found creams that you can rub on and the fat disappears while you sleep - now we're getting somewhere! But do they work? I found wraps that you paste on your belly and with natural herbs and ingredients they make the fat go away. That sounds easy! Heck, some of these are actually affordable, too!

So I got out my credit card and ordered 3 creams, 2 gels, 4 wraps, and a smaller pair of pants. The next time you want to know how to lose belly fat, ask your computer. She always has the answers.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Christopher_Heffron/109304

No comments:

Post a Comment